Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Day 8 ~ Item 23: Manuscript Copy Edits

From Heather McBride:
"I will copy edit one full-length novel for the winner of the auction. My copy editing is primarily focused on grammar, punctuation, and spelling, but I will note any other concerns I have, should anything come up. My editing style includes at least two reads of the book, one for content, the other for in-depth editing. I don't do fact checking. I am available after the process to answer any questions or offer further guidance for that same novel."

Heather has edited:
Nyphron Rising by Michael J. Sullivan
The Emerald Storm
by Michael J. Sullivan
Wintertide by Michael J. Sullivan
Finding Reason by Bryce Anderson
Of the Ashes by Kristen Taber (not yet published)

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reposting my bid because I didn't include my contact info. Sorry!

    It's dragonzmyst1776@aol.com. Hope I win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 20

    lindsaycummings20 AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  4. $100

    douglas at douglasesper dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. THIS AUCTION IS CLOSED.

    Congrats Douglas! Email coming soon.

    ReplyDelete

Please include your email address in your bid!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.