Saturday, May 7, 2011

Day 4 ~ Item 8: Manuscript Critique ~ Adult Paranormal Romance or Urban Fantasy

FULL manuscript critique of an adult Paranormal Romance or Urban Fantasy, not to exceed 100K words, from author Amanda Bonilla, who lives in rural Idaho with her husband and two kids. She’s a part-time pet wrangler, a full-time sun worshipper, and only goes out into the cold when coerced. When she’s not writing she’s either reading or talking about her favorite books. Her urban fantasy romance, SHAEDES OF GRAY, debuts December 6th, 2011 from Signet/Eclipse.

16 comments:

  1. $31.00

    sschmidt1026@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. way to go wenona! Caught me not signed in. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOHHH....maybe I should have congratulated Carmen?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure if i was supposed to give my email address again. Just in case, it's carmen.finestra@gmx.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Carmen :) Such a great cause too. I'm a writer near the damaged areas and have seen first hand the heart ache. Thanks Amanda for helping out with such a great Auction. (Yes, I'm sad I didn't win! lol)

    ReplyDelete
  6. THIS AUCTION IS CLOSED.

    Congrats Carmen! Email coming soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree. It's a great initiative. Sorry to all those who didn't win. I don't really know anyone writing in this genre, so this will be my manuscript's "first outing". If anyone else is in a similar position, get in touch and i'll have a read. I'm no professional, but I'd do my best.

    ReplyDelete

Please include your email address in your bid!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.