Thursday, May 5, 2011

Day 2 ~ Item 12: Manuscript Critique ~ Romance or Erotica

Detailed, full manuscript (up to 100,000 words) beta/critique, including phone/Skype chat to discuss specifics if desired.

From the donor:
"I will read in any genre, but my preference/specialization is contemporary romance, including erotica, in particular M/M(/M). While fairly new to fiction publishing, I have 20+ years of editing experience. My particular strengths are grammar/sentence structure and dialogue."

Donated by:
Shae Connor

10 comments:

  1. $25

    kerryfreeman (dot) books (at) gmail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to leave my email address. It's carmen.finestra@gmx.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am I still in time?

    $55

    Email at ambershah dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. $80

    kerryfreeman (dot) books (at) gmail

    ReplyDelete
  5. THIS AUCTION IS CLOSED.

    Congrats Kerry! Look for an email from us soon!

    ReplyDelete

Please include your email address in your bid!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.