Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Day 1 ~ Item 10: Blog Design

From the donor:
"One custom Blogger blog design by Dreamy Blog Designs. My friend Danny created a beautiful design for my blog, and now she can do the same for you.

Danny will work with you every step of the way to create a design that will make your blog stunning.

Here are some more examples of her work:
Bewitched Bookworms
Roof Beam Reader
Page Turners
Jessica N Designs

Danny has agreed to add the winner to her design queue. I know you'll love her work. Thank you for supporting Red Cross disaster relief and the people affected by these horrible storms."

Donated by:
Kerry Freeman

13 comments:

  1. Whoa, this is HUGE. I'll go in for $20 to start.

    kmcriddle (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll up that to $25

    PolarisGreen at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, this is pretty cool I must say. $30

    pamharris1981@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. 40$.

    genrereviews (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Question: When does bidding end?

    I bid $40.

    ReplyDelete
  6. $45

    chelseyblair (at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amber-- Bidding on today's items will end Friday at 10:00 Central.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll do $65...

    tessaconte (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  9. THIS AUCTION IS CLOSED.

    Congrats Lizzie! We'll email you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Please include your email address in your bid!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.